Here’s a fun twist to traditional pesto! It’s easy to make and delicious as a spread, dip or sauce.
* 1/4 cup sage leaves
* 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley (or basil, chard, spinach or similar green leafy vegetable)
* 1 clove garlic, smashed
* 2 Tbsp. pine nuts (or walnuts, almonds or pistachios)
* 1/3 cup olive oil (or any flavorful vegetable oil)
* 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 tsp. sea salt
* 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Place ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until saucy. Enjoy!